Company Enviromental Policy
IronCreek Oilfield Rentals (IronCreek) is committed to ensuring our business is conducted in a manner, which enhances the security of our customers, employees and the public. Incidents in the energy industry can cause significant environmental damage. Much like the IronCreek philosophy of incident prevention to avoid incidents that could cause bodily or equipment damage, it is also IronCreek’s policy to prevent damage and minimize environmental impact as much as possible, given the nature of our operations
Specifically, IronCreek will strive to:
- Always exercise due diligence in protecting the environment.
- Abide by all governing environmental regulations.
- Keep WHMIS and TDG training in mind as chemicals and fluids are handled and disposed of.
- Never dump toxic or hazardous fluids at a site.
- Never toss any litter, even cigarette butts, from an IronCreek vehicle.
- Always practice good housekeeping.
- Contain spills in order to limit water source contamination and destruction of vegetation.
- Violation of environmental laws is not permitted. Workers must immediately report all chemical spills to their supervisor.
- Supervisors will ensure that Management is notified immediately following an environmental incident or when the possibility of an incident exists.
We will meet or exceed all applicable laws, regulations, pertaining to storage, handling, transportation, distribution, and disposal of all hazardous materials. Employees will be trained in accordance with applicable legislation, and will be encouraged to identify and propose solutions to environmental challenges.
Company Safety Policy
IronCreek Oilfield Rentals is committed to protecting and promoting the health and safety of its employees, contractors and the general public. Safety is an integral part of IronCreek Oilfield Rentals operations, therefore safety standards have been developed that meet, or exceed, those of our clients and all governing regulations.
In addition to protecting lives and our equipment, our safety program contributes to employee morale and pride because IronCreek Oilfield Rentals employees actively participate in this program by identifying safety needs, providing value added input and feedback in order to create a safe work place.
Accidental loss can best be controlled through active employee involvement at all levels of the organization. Every IronCreek Oilfield Rentals manager, supervisor and employee shares the responsibility for loss prevention and can meet this responsibility by performing their job safely in accordance with established procedures and our company values.
All IronCreek Oilfield Rentals employee’s and others on company worksites are responsible for obeying all safety rules, following safe work practices, wearing personal protective equipment, participating in safety training programs and informing supervisors of any unsafe work conditions. We are committed to provide modified work programs to help personnel return to the workforce as soon as possible if they have had a work disability accident.
IronCreek Oilfield Rentals supports and adheres to the Petroleum Industry Guiding Principles for Worker Safety developed by the petroleum industry’s task force on safety. We require that all of our employees read, understand and implement these principles on a daily basis while performing their duties on the job site and at home.
By fulfilling our safety responsibilities, everyone employed by IronCreek Oilfield Rentals will share the benefits of a safe and healthy workplace.